Browse, check out, and download eBooks and eAudiobooks from the Bolivar County Library System using the Axis 360 All-In-One app! With the new All-In-One app you can not only read eBooks, but also listen to eAudiobooks – all with the same app. It’s simple – just download the app on your device, find and select Bolivar County Library System, and log-in using your library card number (the barcode on the back of your card entered without the spaces) and your password/PIN. Don’t know your password/PIN? Call (662) 843-2774 x109 or ask at the Circulation Desk at any Bolivar County library to get a password/PIN.
The Axis 360 All-In-One app is compatible with most devices, including:
- iOS tablets and phones
- Android tablets and phones
- Kindle Fire tablets (not eReaders)
- Windows (PC)
Do you already have the app and are ready to find eBooks and eAudiobooks to read? Go to the Axis 360 Magic Wall to see what’s available. Keep in mind that eBooks have a “e” icon in the upper right-hand corner, while the eAudiobooks have a “headphone” icon instead.
To learn more or download the Axis 360 All-In-One app to your device, go to the App Zone and choose the appropriate format for your device. If you require assistance with downloading the app or any aspects of using the app once it is installed, see the note below for contacting the Reference Services Librarian.
Kindle Fire On December 23, 2015, Axis 360 introduced the Axis 360 All-In-One mobile app specifically for most Kindle Fire devices. To check to see if your Kindle Fire is compatible with the new app, click here. For instructions on installing the new app on compatible Kindle Fires, click here. PLEASE NOTE: If you currently have the “side-loaded” app, you must uninstall it from your Kindle Fire before installing the new app from the Amazon Kindle App Store. If you require assistance, consult your Kindle’s help documentation for instructions on uninstalling apps.
- For instructional videos, visit the Axis 360 YouTube Support channel.
- Having problems and need help? If you prefer to do-it-yourself, visit the Axis 360 Help Site.
- Or if you prefer, contact Tamara Blackwell, the Reference Services Librarian, at (662) 843-2774 Ext. 104. If she can’t answer your question over the phone she will set-up an appointment for you to come in with your device to the Robinson-Carpenter Memorial Library in Cleveland.