With our new MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer, laptop, or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and come to Robinson-Memorial Memorial Library within 2 hours to pick up your documents.
How to print from a laptop, Kindle Fire, or desktop computer from home or work:
- Begin by visiting http://www.printeron.net/rcml/bcls.
- Select the Color or B&W printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon (you will see the status of your print job and a reference number).
- At the Circulation Desk at Robinson-Carpenter Memorial Library, request your print job and tell them your email address.
How to print from tablet (other than Kindle Fire) or smartphone app:
- Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps, install and launch the free “PrinterOn” App.
- Click “No printer selected”.
- Click “Search” and search for “Bolivar”.
- Choose either Robinson-Carpenter Memorial Library Black and White Printer or Color Printer and save. Once you choose one, next time you print, just remember if you want to choose the other option just click on the printer option to switch.
- To print:
- Documents: click “Document” and select your document and the document will upload to the PrinterOn App.
- Photos from your phone: click on “Photo” and select a photo to print.
- Web: click on “Web” and enter URL. Click the printer icon in the upper right-hand corner to select.
- Verify the printer (Color or Black & White) and click the print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”
- At the Circulation Desk at Robinson-Carpenter Memorial library, request your print job and tell them your email address.
How to use email to send something directly to library print system: