NOTE: The Magic Wall (where you select and check-out eBooks) will be down between 5 a.m. and 11 p.m. on Sunday, March 24, 2019, for system upgrades and maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Browse, check out, and download eBooks and eAudiobooks from the Bolivar County Library System using the Axis 360 Mobile app or the Read Now browser-based app (desktop computers and portable devices such as MacBooks and Surface Pros)! With these apps you can read eBooks or listen to eAudiobooks – all with the same app.
It’s simple. For mobile devices, just go to the Google Play Store, the Apple Store, or the Amazon App Store (for compatible Kindle tablets) to download and install the mobile app for your device. Then click into the app, find and select Bolivar County Library System, and log-in using your library card number (the barcode on the back of your card entered without the spaces) and your password/PIN. Don’t know your password/PIN? Call (662) 843-2774 x109 or ask at the Circulation Desk at any Bolivar County library to get a password/PIN.
It’s simple for desktop PCs and portable devices, too. Just open your device’s web browser, go to our webpage, click on “Axis360” in the “eBooks & eAudioBooks” section, then log-in using your library card number (the barcode on the back of your card entered without the spaces) and your password/PIN. Don’t know your password/PIN? Call (662) 843-2774 x109 or ask at the Circulation Desk at any Bolivar County library to get a password/PIN.
The Axis 360 Mobile app is compatible with most mobile devices:
- All iOS tablets and phones – iOS 8 or later
- Android tablets and phones – running 4.4.2 or later
- Kindle Fire tablets (not eReaders) – 3rd Generation and up
To check compatibility with your mobile device, go to Axis 360 Device Compatibility webpage or to check compatibility with your desktop PC or portable device browser, go to What Browsers Can I Use With Read Now? webpage.
Do you already have the app and are ready to find eBooks and eAudiobooks to read? Go to the Axis 360 Magic Wall to see what’s available. Keep in mind that eBooks have a “e” icon in the upper right-hand corner, while the eAudiobooks have a “headphone” icon instead.
- Having problems and need help getting started? Go to Welcome to Axis 360 Help & Training for step-by-step instructions for setting up your account and using the apps.
- Or if you prefer, contact Tamara Blackwell, the Reference Services Librarian, at (662) 843-2774 Ext. 104. If she can’t answer your question over the phone she will set-up an appointment for you to come in with your device to the Robinson-Carpenter Memorial Library in Cleveland.