NEW! We are pleased to offer a selection of RBDigital eMagazines to our patrons. This is a special one-year trial period offered through the Mississippi Library Commission! To get started you will need to complete a one-time registration form that includes your library card number (the barcode on the back of the card that you enter without spaces) and personal email, then choose “Bolivar County Library System” from the drop-down menu. Once you accept the “Terms and Conditions” and click “Register” to finish, you’ll then go to the RBDigital page where you just need to download the appropriate app and you are ready to get started!
- How many eMagazines can I check out at a time? There is no limit on the number of eMagazines you can check-out.
- How long is the check-out period? There is no check-out period. Keep the eMagazine as long as you need and return it when you are finished.
eBooks and eAudiobooks
Browse, check out, and download eBooks and eAudiobooks using the Axis 360 Mobile app or the Read Now browser-based app (desktop computers and portable devices such as MacBooks and Surface Pros)! With these apps you can read eBooks or listen to eAudiobooks – all with the same app.
Using your mobile device. Go to the Google Play Store, the Apple Store, or the Amazon App Store (for compatible Kindle tablets) to download and install the mobile app for your device. When logging in the first time, select Bolivar County Library System, enter your library card number (the barcode on the back of your card entered without the spaces) and your password/PIN.
Using your desktop PC and portable devices (i.e., tablet). Open your device’s web browser, go to our webpage, click on “Axis360” in the “eBooks & eAudioBooks” section, then log-in using your library card number (the barcode on the back of your card entered without the spaces) and your password/PIN.
- What if I don’t know my password/PIN? Call (662) 843-2774 x109 or ask at the Circulation Desk at any Bolivar County library to get a password/PIN.
- How do I find out if my mobile device is compatible? To check compatibility, go to Axis 360 Device Compatibility webpage.
- How do I find out if my desktop PC or portable device browser is compatible? Go to What Browsers Can I Use With Read Now? webpage.
Ready to make your selections and check-out? Go to the Axis360 Magic Wall to see what’s available. Keep in mind that eBooks have a “book” icon in the upper left-hand corner of the book, while the eAudiobooks have a “headphone” icon instead.
- How many eBooks and/or eAudiobooks can I check out at a time? You may check out up to three eBooks or eAudiobooks (any combination of three).
- How long can I keep them? The check out period is two weeks. You may return items when you are finished. The item will clear your account within an hour and you can check-out another item.
- Need help with eBooks and/or eAudiobooks? Go to Welcome to Axis 360 Help & Training for step-by-step instructions for setting up your account and using the apps.
Still need help with eBooks/eAudiobooks or with eMagazines? Contact Tamara Blackwell, Reference Services Librarian, at (662) 843-2774 ext. 104.