- FAFSA – Federal Student Aid website sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education where you can find FAFSA forms and submit your Appication for Federal Student Aid.
- ED Pubs – Official U.S. Department of Education website to order Free U.S. Department of Education publications.
- Federal Student Aid – Federal Student Aid, an Office of the U.S. Department of Education, is the place to find the information you need to apply for and understand Federal Student Aid, including: determining dependency status; how aid is calculated; types of financial aid; finding & applying for scholarships; loan interest & fees; avoiding financial scams; loan repayment; college preparation checklist; information for parents; graduate school funding; and much more.
- Open Education Database – OEDb is a comprehensive online education directory for both free and for-credit learning options that offers up-to-date, detailed program information from accredited online colleges for degree seekers and categorize free online college courses from well-known universities and providers.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook – The Department of Labor’s guide to career information about hundreds of occupations.
- College Board – A non-profit organization whose mission is helping students attain a college education.
- Guide to Online Schools – SR Education Group’s goal is to provide comprehensive, accurate information on online degrees from accredited schools across the United State.
- College Scorecard – A Department of Education resource for to search and compare colleges: their fields of study, costs, admissions, results, and more.
- College Navigator – The Department of Education resource for finding accredited colleges and programs.
- Community College Review – A clearinghouse of information about community colleges – accreditation, tuition and financial aid, dorm living, etc.
Do you need help managing and/or repaying your student loans?
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact Tamara Blackwell, the Reference Services Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (662) 843-2774 Ext. 104.